Wednesday, April 22, 2009

UPDATE

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy painting my new porch (I will post pictures when it's done)!! As of Saturday we are hive free!!! All of the sudden they just disappeared! She was very happy when she stopped itching! She was so miserable I felt so bad for her!

John has already started preparing for the upcoming Cross Country Season. He just bought new running shoes last week and has been busy breaking them in! Cross Country camp will start the last week in May and he wants to make sure he can go out and run with the kids and still keep up! So he's been running about 4 miles a day and will slowly build it up to 7! I think he's crazy! But he loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen him running by the house. He has such a long stride....like a gazelle. I am glad Elizabeth is better. Love you

    ReplyDelete