Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter








On the hunt!
No John didn't get his own basket too! He's trying to get the shovel off of John's bucket! Look at them already scarffing down that candy! Couldn't get it in fast enough.


The coveted Bedtime Stories movie!


The Easter basket!

They had such colorful eggs! They were so proud of the work they did!
Our very first egg dyeing experience! He did very well I was so impressed!

This is Elizabeth and John all dressed up in their Easter finery! Don't they look adorable?? The dress Elizabeth is wearing is from Grandma and Grandpa Colorado. That so grown up shirt John is wearing is also from Grandma and Grandpa Colorado!
We went to Grandma and Papa's for the most delicious dinner (of course)! If any one knows my dad they know that he will spend hours in the kitchen until what he is making turns out to his satisfaction and trust me he didn't disappoint! I was assigned the dessert! I made a cake called Grasshopper Cake. It had real whip cream (which I made), homemade chocolate cake (I made that too) and chopped up York Peppermint Patties! Now make it three layers! Delish! If I may say so myself I am a fabulous baker (even though I don't like to)! It turned out really well! The only complaint was from Taylor she didn't like the mint! You can't please everyone!




























































2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth and John look adorable in their Easter outfits! I love those little grown-up shirts on little boys.
    We were sorry to have missed Easter dinner. As you saw on my blog, we had our friends in town. But we'll be there for Nick's graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you could have been there! It was so good! I'm looking forward to his graduation! It is going to be bitter sweet!

    ReplyDelete