Saturday, April 25, 2009

OUR NEW PORCH!!!!!!!

This is what our porch used to look like (John barely got out there to take a before picture)

I think it looks better gone then it ever did up


The guys who worked on our porch got all this done on a Saturday







The colonial style railings are almost complete







The rails are done and the lattice is up!


I started priming on Sunday and finished priming on Wednesday. I took Thursday off (it was 85 perfect weather for painting) started painting at 8:30 in the morning and didn't finish until 9 pm ask John he'll vouch for me! I stopped for lunch and dinner and that's about it!
So this is what 12 hrs of painting looks like!



I LOVE IT!!!!!! We bought wicker chairs for it too and with the porch swing it looks so nice! It ties it all together so nicely! We are so proud of this improvement! It took 4 months of no stop saving to get this complete! It feel so good to have it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment