Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One Month old

Dominic is now a month old and growing and changing like crazy! He is now smiling real smiles ( I still haven't gotten him to do it for me when I have the camera) and he is cooing. He rolled over on Friday 4 times in a row. He went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and he weighed 8lbs 2oz so I'm sure he his more than that now! He is such a happy baby we couldn't be more blessed.

Elizabeth and John absolutely love him! They are always wanting to hold him and change him.


Here he is sporting his Husker binki and socks! He loves this binki! Future Husker?!?
This chair vibrates so his eyes get really wide and he goes cross eyed. Too cute!

I had to take this picture! Look at his triple chin!

He loves taking a bath until I take him out then he gets really mad at me!


2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I can't wait to hold him at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. What a cutie pie!! I can't wait either. I get dibs, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete