Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fun in the sun

The heat index was up to 110 degrees so we had to get in the pool to cool off! The kids had so much fun they swam for over 2 hours! The family all got together at the lakes for one last family get together before Nick went back to Lincoln to his apartment. Yes he has his own apartment that he is sharing with 2 other guys. That really makes me feel old that my little brother is living on his own. They weren't supposed to grow up!! Tommy is now a Junior so he only has 2 more years left before he leaves too! SCARY!! My poor mom!  




John got a black eye from the goggles he was wearing because he fell off the slide and landed on his face. That was the scariest thing I have ever seen. It took at least 10 years off my life. Even thinking about it right now freaks me out a little bit.


She got some serious air here! Check out those abs!!


Zach in his own little lake!! He enjoyed it!


I love this picture!! 2 very beautiful little girls!


John was finally getting up the nerve to test out the lake one butt scooch (sp) at a time!


We had such a great time! The kids were both in bed by 7:30 and slept until 8:30 the next day. They were exhausted but they had a great time! We definitely will be doing this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment