Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st day of school!!

Elizabeth is now a 2nd grader! I can't believe it! Yes I cried when she walked into the school. I cry every year! I am such a sap!! It just makes me so sad that my baby is growing up. It has gone by so fast. She was so excited to start the day the little stinker came into our room at 6:20 ready for school! I told her to go back to bed and get some more sleep but she was too excited. She had a great day and is so excited one of her best friends is in her class and they are sitting right next to each other. We had a very long talk about behaving and making sure that we are respectful so she can continue to sit next to her friend. We are sure she will do just fine.


I forgot to swithch this around but you get the picture! John was trying to get me to take a picture of him standing against the tree too.


Off she goes! :(


This is our tradition. After the 1st day of school and the last we go to Village Inn and eat pancakes! YUM!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys and I had some floor time while we were waiting for Elizabeth to get done with school.
 John was lost without his buddy. At 8:30 he was asking me where his sissy was. Very sad! He tells me he's a big boy so he should go to school too!


John showing me how he can roll over. ( The jealousy is officially here!!)


This is Dominic's old man face. :)


I finally got a smile from him!


Right before he rolls over.


Mid roll over


He made it!!


My boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment