Friday, June 5, 2009

Dad's Visit to Nebraska

My dad stayed with us for a day while he was waiting for the rest of his buddies to make it here. He was on his way to Canada for a week long fishing trip. We had fun while he was here but it was way too short!




Me and my dad!


Grandpa and his Grandbabies!






I made pancakes and John made bacon and eggs on the morning my dad left. John (little) wanted to be a big boy and sit with the rest of the kids so there he is with his cousin's in his booster seat! He was so happy! (Lucky just looks pitiful in his cage getting teased with all that delicious food)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I'm sure you had a fun time with your dad. It looks like you've made it much easier to post a comment...way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good I'm glad it worked! We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete